Laboratory for testing - LIK - Department of Engineering Chemistry, Quality Department, Safety and Quality Directorate at Kozloduy NPP EAD is accredited by the Executive Agency “Bulgarian Accreditation Service” (EA BAS) according to BDS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018 “General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories”.
Our laboratory has been accredited since 06.01.2009, constantly improving and bringing the implemented Quality Management System to international and national requirements.
The implemented quality policies and objectives guarantee:
- impartiality in performing laboratory activities;
- motivated and competent laboratory staff;
- satisfaction of customer requirements;
- application of standardised and validated intra-laboratory test methods, technically proven with successful participation in inter-laboratory comparisons and suitability tests;
- use of modern technical means for measurement and assured metrological traceability;
- high quality and reliability of the services provided;
- validity of test results and/or sampling;
- reporting the compliance of the obtained results with the requirements of a normative document with a risk level determined by the client.
The Engineering Chemistry Testing Laboratory provides services in the areas of testing and sampling.
- Testing of products from:
- Metal solutions;
- Lubricant solutions / chemicals / gaskets / gaskets / adhesives / cleaning solutions;
- Solutions of chemical substances / decontamination and chemical cleaning of pre-start washes / washes of working equipment;
- Waters from technological flows in NPPs / TPPs / HPPs;
- Waters from rivers and streams
- Sampling of:
- Waters from rivers and streams;
- Reagents and especially pure substances;
- Water samples from technological flows in NPPs, TPPs, HPPs.